Graphic Designer & Social Media Marketing Officer will be responsible for providing and executing aesthetic design solutions & manage the facebook and twitter, setting new benchmarks in Web Designing, App Designing & Social Media Designs. This person will be working on a range of projects such as building the creative lab and ideas workshop for Techletech Ltd. Designing Websites, Logos, Flash Banners, Applications. The candidate must have a creative flair and full of vivid ideas. (Home Based full-time job)
- Designing branding, marketing/advertising and promotional material including logos, brochures, visiting cards, newsletters, magazines, banners, flyers, web graphics, web designs, app design, software design.
- Help to define and evolve Techletech’s design and creative direction globally for our B2B and B2C products.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Develop creative ideas for marketing Techletech Ltd. especially our online shop products, and conceive and create bold breaking design and communications across all mediums.
- Candidate will manage our facebook and twitter pages as well.
- Facilitate the heads of the company and social media marketing campaigns to get the best results for our company.
- Brainstorming ideas on how we can present our products in a unique visual fashion and share it with company heads for best synergies.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Home Based full-time job.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Well versed in graphic designing tools. Any certificates will be a plus.
- Hands on experience in Photoshop + Illustrator (Lightroom + AfterEffects + Director [ ++ ] )
Techletech Limited provides an environment for creating excellence. We believe that our growth is tied to the growth of people who work for Techletech Ltd. In particular, we provide a culture where individuals can grow professionally without any constraints. People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies & Trends while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, frequent appraisals and friendly culture).