Senior PHP Developer
- You are responsible for software development in one of our product areas.
- You can work independently.
- You must be confident enough to lead a team in the future.
- Your focus is on the development of high-performance services, including APIs in the backend, which provide the data for the front-end. However, you can also support the development of static and dynamic front-end components to display this data.
- In all your work, you will pay attention to a well-thought-out software design and clean code practices, especially quality assurance through unit testing.
- You will have fun to share your knowledge with other developers and teams, and you are helping to continuously improve our cloud-based system architecture.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
- You must be familiar with frameworks like Symfony, Laravel, Zend, and you can also have extensive professional experience with SQL / NoSQL databases.
- A relevant professional experience with testing frameworks such as PHPUnit or Codeception is also relevant.
- You’ve already worked with Dependency Managers like Composer.
- You could already get the professional experience with PHP-based CMS like WordPress, Typo3 and bring first. professional skills with the REST FULL API.
- Relevant professional experience with unit testing, TDD, and mocking.
- With OOD principles like Cleancode or SOLID you have already worked extensively.
- You are familiar with the work in a Scrum team.