We are looking for a talented Social Media Marketing Officer to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social Media Marketing Officer, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement specifically in Europen Market.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Mastering the concept of social media management to maximize traffic and views
- Create engaging posts
- Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and research to team members
- Use analytics tools to understand audience better and assist with branding strategy
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions and run campaign
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in social media management
- Hands on experience in content management
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage many projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Can work well in a team, as well as on your own
- Work with editors, writers & designers to pitch creative ideas, and turn good ideas into great ideas.
- Openness to constructive criticism from peers and managers alike
- A mind that is creative, analytical, and flexible all at the same time
Techletech Limited provides an environment for creating excellence. We believe that our growth is tied to the growth of people who work for Techletech Ltd. In particular, we provide a culture where individuals can grow professionally without any constraints. People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies & Trends while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, frequent appraisals and friendly culture).