- Deployments, manages to do survey On call / through visits and assess the requirements for number of Equipment to be deployed
- Visits Stores as per plan and Installs the Equipment
- Take responsibility of configuration of devices & signoff on service completion notes
- Responsible to work on OFF Hours
- Responsible to travel in on and off hours to different cities if required
- Makes and records QA Videos to ensure count accuracy
- Responsible to take care all department Inventory and its records
- Liaison with IT team of Customer to take IP – & assigns the same to make device functional
- Support | Daily Data traffic View –
- Support | Call Missing shops to retrieve Data if possible to remote sessions. Checks Pings, Consults Shop manager to diagnose the following. A) See if data cable is connected. B) see if power is connected and IP is activated.
- Identifies if the issue cannot be managed remotely – Qualifies the same for physical visit
- Manages physical visit of the shops as per approved schedule by MR
- Take approval from Customer for any physical activity at Store from assigned customers
- Incase of replacement of power kit. Couriers the same to affected shop. Liaison with a local contractor and gets the same replaced.
- Intermediate or Bachelor Degree from well-reputed College/University
- A high standard of spoken and written communication skills
- Hands-on knowledge and experience of hardware/software/equipment deployments with essential exposure to project
- Must have full command on Microsoft Office
- Must own a bike as you will be doing intra-city travelling for work purpose
Techletech Limited provides an environment for creating excellence. We believe that our growth is tied with the growth of people who work for Techletech . In particular, we provide a culture where individuals can grow professionally without any constraints. People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).